Apple Garden Threads

Threads and life.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

No time to knit this week

After finishing the entrelac scarf I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to knit. Perhaps a scarf in 4-colour e. with a knitted on border? hmm.

I couldn't think of anything else to write either - I have been busy with my contributions to our Spinning group newsletter and putting together the Organic Ag one I co-edit. I am also learning the ins and outs of Publisher, easier than Word to operate, but there's a lot to forget - like not using the scroll wheel on the mouse to move the page up or down!

We went to see Pirates of the Carribean 2 yesterday - does a sequel every live up to the first?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger dianemulholland said…

    gfnrvStar Wars - Empire Strikes Back and Terminator 2 are the only decent sequels I've seen.

    The yarn on Mr Swifty is the budget mystery yarn I bought at the show - I love the colours, they're in a very short repeat so it will be like rainbow speckles.

    If you're stuck for a next project you could dye some polwarth - just an idea ;-)

    Cherie won the scrabble, I lost :-( got stuck with the Q on my last pickup.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger dianemulholland said…

    oops that gfnrv was supposed to go in the word verification box

     

Post a Comment

<< Home