Apple Garden Threads

Threads and life.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Five weird things about me........

I have been tagged! This hasn't happened since primary school - if you don't count letting your toddlers catch you when playing chasy.

My DD1, Diane, has challenged me to reveal five weirds thing about myself.

Five weird things about me. Hmm.................

Needed help with this one so asked DD2, my teenage live-in conscience.

"Three weirds things about you? Where do I start?

"They are ......Y
O
U".............. ;-)

On my own inspiration I came up with quite a few......
  1. I prefer reading to watching television (unless it is a really good movie accompanied by a shoulder rub from DD2, whom I forgive for stating her point of view)
  2. I am a passionate spinner, but buy yarn to knit (I tell myself it is to analyse the yarn structure)
  3. I prefer yogurt to icecream - and buy the not-fat one so I can put cream on it.
  4. I won't part with my twin-tub washing machine.
  5. I let my teenage daughter cut my hair.

I am about to pass on the tag to ............?

Watch your blog to find out who.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home